Δευτέρα 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

For Anyone That's Ever Been Hated On


This post will not contain any well thought out sarcastic remarks that will try to make you laugh. This is for anyone that's ever been hated on for being themselves, or in my case, for no reason at all. This is as serious as I get.

Today a random person that I've never met or talked to before decided to let me know that I am too negative, and that I should crack a smile once in awhile. (Maybe he should have read my post called "Should I Be Less Pessimistic or Should You Be More Realistic?") I then asked them "Do I know you?". The reply was "No, and I don't want to know you nor do I care to know you." Rude, right? I probably should've ended the conversation right there, but no I decide to pursue it.

I told the person that "I'm not negative all the time, I'm just realistic. The world isn't made of marshmallows and candy canes." and said that "I do smile, actually. How would you know if I don't smile? Do you stalk me?"

Then all Hell broke loose. He proceeded to call me names, tell me how I am a nobody, I'm a low life, I'm cocky, ignorant, a "dumb broad", etc. etc.

As if I don't already know that I'm a nobody? I'm 17 years old. The only people that know my name are the 16,000 people on Twitter and the people that read this blog. I'm not a popular kid in real life. I've known that my whole life and I'm fine with it. From what I've seen, being popular isn't a good thing.

And this is what really gets to me. After all of his middle school drama is over and I've done my best to tell him to "Fuck off" without actually saying it, he makes it out like I "failed at hating on him" and that he "danced circles around me and embarrassed me" and even said that I was the one that attacked him!

Nothing pisses me off more than people like this that think they know someone when they don't, and then even have the balls to make you out to look like the bad guy.

Look, I might not be the most optimistic person in the world, but I'm real. I say what I feel, and that's all. If you don't like that, you have that right, but you DON'T have the right to bring someone else down, for any reason.

I realize that I'm getting sort of popular on Twitter, and this blog is getting more visitors and comments than it ever has before. And I love you guys for that. And I know that as my Twitter account and this blog grows, I'm going to be getting more haters. It's just hard for me to accept that, because I don't know how to deal with people that are so mean for no apparent reason.

I know I have to keep my head up, and be a bigger person than them. But I just want you guys to know that life is rough as it is. Don't make someone's day any worse by unnecessarily calling them names or bringing them down. Try to make positive influences.

The person that attacked me earlier today first called me "Negative". But look, you don't try to make someone less negative by calling them names. That will only make them feel worse about themself.

That's all for now,

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου