Δευτέρα 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Peace in the Chaos




I want you to find me,
I'm hidden beneath the words I'm too afraid to say,
I need to be rescued from this hopeless abyss,
The weight of this world is crushing me,
I'm sinking

There's no stopping to breathe,
I'm going to drown in a sea of pressure,
Please pull me out,
I need a life boat, something to hold on to,
You're my rock, my stronghold,
I hope you know how much you mean to me

In this never-ending lifestyle, I need hope
The noise will never stop, we will never stop,
Forever haunted by the ghosts of our past,
We will shove the skeletons back in our closets,
We are not how we once were,
If we stop, we die

It's up to me and you now,
We need to find a way to end this
This world is so chaotic,
I can't find my peace, we need to find our peace

So run until you collapse on the ground,
Dream until you can't see the end,
There is a hope here and it's hiding beneath the suffering
I need you to come with me on this journey

This love we share is a weapon,
Please aim carefully,
Scream the thoughts inside your head,
Release the emotions under your skin

You are the light to my darkness,
The candle in the storms of my head,
Please catch me when I fall,
Don't let me drown

It's so noisy here,
The hustle and bustle is excruciating,
This city never sleeps, my insomnia is worsening,
We are a broken people now,
You are my peace in the chaos

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου