Τετάρτη 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

I Just F***ed Indifference

Half of the time an idea makes its way to me, I’m a half mile down the road before I can get anyone else up to the starting line. I don’t know whether it’s over-ambition itself that tires me, or the fact that I create such a vivid picture in my headspace that explaining it turns into more of a burden than a relief. I spend more time in conversation with myself than with anyone else. I was raised by 2 of the most independent, good-willed, driven people that ever existed on this planet. I can’t take blame for this tireless drive that bee-lines me straight to exhaustion, but I can partially blame myself for the early headfull of greys. With all these thoughts and the will to carry them out comes a tidal wave of worry. The worrisome attitude and all it includes is my main enemy in these 21 year old foot steps. There’s enough attention to detail in my life to shade out all possible relief in any pay-offs. I’ve started to celebrate though.
Through simple changes and eye openers like world wide travel, I’m able to connect 2 & 2 when it comes to the world of confusion that lies before figuring out personalities. I’ve begun to split my differences with the rest of the world by only noticing similarites between myself and anything else. I’m on the top end of gratitude for those who agree, and now for those who agree to disagree. We all walk the same plains. It’s time to just take into account in general. Before leaping to the closest conclusions and holding on for dear life, there are other shoes to try on.
World peace?
-M

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου