Πέμπτη 12 Αυγούστου 2010

Find Me



This is the end,

I'm sinking into the ocean,

The pressure is making my head spin,

I can't breathe anymore.


My thoughts are pulling me in deeper,

If you'd just reach out I could make it,

It never happens,

Your hand always fails to find mine.


Our hands are perfectly matched,

Like puzzle pieces we'd fit together,

You'd never let me go,

But you don't even see me.


I could make this perfect,

I could resurface and find you,

The lighting is just perfect,

That's when you'd close your eyes.


Why can't you see this?

Our lips need to be together,

I'm missing half of my soul,

You don't understand what's wrong.


I'm still drowning,

I'll only get deeper,

You'll get farther and farther away,

We'll never touch.


The years will pass,

The memories will fade,

I'll be the girl on the ocean floor,

You'll be the boy that got away. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου