Τετάρτη 11 Αυγούστου 2010

Hurricane Man



Things have changed
I can feel it in the way the wind blows my hair across my face
Your voice crashes like waves against a rocky shore
Our grip tightens as the storm grows stronger

My heart is beating faster
The hurricane swirls around us in a catastrophic force
We don’t move and let the destruction gather about us
You cringe when you see the bodies

Your fingers are slipping
You can’t forget what you’ve done
The past takes over and you lose control
My mind whirls as you spin away from me

I am one of the bodies
I am a whisper of your past
I haunt your memory when you close your eyes
You will never be able to forget

A tear glistens on the floor
You’ve done it again
Two hearts lie broken in the dirt
Two birds with one stone was too much

You were fake
I wasn’t your one and only
She wasn’t your heart and soul
We were your puppets in a sick production

You’ll do it again
The tides have changed
The moon is waxing
You have found your next victims

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου