Τετάρτη 18 Αυγούστου 2010

Remember This Parade





We float by as clouds after a rainy afternoon
Our silhouettes dance like reflections inside a foggy mirror
The sun shines brightly on the beating of our hearts
Violins play as wind whistles through gold-colored trees

Bare feet pad across white-washed wooden floors
Lips press softly in between hushed breaths
Hands interlock and whispers cue the interlude
Rain couldn't fall on this glorious parade

Right here, where the streets have no names
Where waves crash endlessly against rocky cliffs
Birds sing melodies to the sound of blood rushing
Bodies dance circles in the dim light

We are a red umbrella under a stormy night
"Love" doesn't sound strong enough for this
This is what happens when two souls collide
Because everything I stand for is in your eyes

Your smile fills my days with blinding light
The warmth of your skin cascades across my body
Sending shivers down my spine, we dance
Midnight spirals pirouette in our dreams

Masquerade the truth and unveil the lies
Haunted as you are by your past, just forget
Now, as the darkness creeps upon us,
Wrap me in your incandescent arms

I am completely fascinated by you
You're always on my mind

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου