Πέμπτη 12 Αυγούστου 2010

You Are All I Need





In this catastrophic world
Where death lurks around every corner
Our demons roam restlessly throughout the night
And pain and suffering haunt the air
But this turmoil is no match to your smile

Even in the coldest winters
When the wind stings my frozen face
And the cold stretches from my head to my toes
The warmth of a fire cannot warm me
But your arms, wrapped tight, are my sanctuary

When my depression is a stranglehold
And the darkness is overbearing
The weight of my thoughts pulls me under
Your eyes are my guiding light
The way they shine is brighter than the sun



As the moon casts shadows over this forgotten place

The stars dance wildly around us
You’ve captured the core of my being
The essence of our love is beauty
Empowering me to close the distance

This is my heart’s song
The belief is hidden in my soul
Tonight is our moonlit fantasy
Everything about you is wonderful
You are all I need

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου